Thursday, December 8, 2011

I just fought it out at the Cornucopia. I managed to get an orange backpack with supplies in it. It's a little flashy for my taste, but I'll camouflage it later with some mud. Someone threw a knife at me but I deflected it with my backpack. I was going to search for water first, but now I guess I'll check out the contents of my bag.

A sleeping bag, some crackers, some beef strips, a bottle of iodine, a box of wooden matches, wire, sunglasses, and a half gallon empty jug. I hang myself in a tree and watch the deaths that occurred today. Half of the tributes died today. Peeta and most of the careers are alive. I partially wish that more people died today, to lower the competition, but in the back of my head I know that that is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment